qualifing ladder was;
P Mcgloin 9.558 @ 141.09
S Claridge 9.595 @ 143.35
T LeMay 9.662 @ 138.17
T Colalillo 9.700 @ 138.00
J White 9.705 @ 140.24
A Calcotz 9.737 @ 137.23
K Bolger 10.214 @ 130.92

Round 1 Mcgloin bye 9.62, J White defeats T Colalillo in a close race 9.57 to a 9.59, S Claridge defeats K Bolger 9.71 to ?.?? Kevin was have problems all day long, T LeMay gets a free pass(9.87) when A Calcotz red lighted. On that pass Tim needed to be towed back to the pits with what we thought was a blown head gasket. As it turned out it was a broken rocker stud. With help from many that gathered around the car Ronnie had Tim ready for the next round.
Round 2 J White gives P McGloin a free pass. Phil runs a blistering 14.26 having seen Jason red light. S Claridge defeats T LeMay in another close race 9.71 to 9.7?.
Final Phil cuts a light on Scott and he can see him catching him by the time he is in high gear. They were side by side when the crossed the finish line. Neither knew who had won till they got the time slips. Scott had put a bumper in front of Phil.9.55 to a 9.61 Scott had won by just over .02 seconds. Also Scott's 9.555 took low ET away from Phil's 9.558 to get him low ET and top MPH.

Thanks Phil for all of your help and congrats on your first outing in a couple of years. Looks like you still have the chit figured out.:biggrin:

I think the score is:The north 2 - The south 0 :p

Great racing this weekend, new personal best! After our mishap friday, we were just glad to get the car down the track. Ronnie and the Lemay crew were a ball to hang out with, thanks to everyone who helped us out specially Bob B and his welder convienently located at the end of the track :biggrin: :biggrin:

Ronnie/Timmy, looking forward to our rematch in REYNOLDS!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

More details to come about that, I'm to tired to try and chit talk right now :p

Huge thanks as always to the guys that make this program go, Randy A, Don C, The White Brothers, Cal and Holly (thanks for the wastegate, more to come on that as well), Scot W and Eric, and the rest of the PTP!!! Big thanks to all the North guys, ya'll made us feel right at home!

Hey Ronnie, tell your son to take good care of his new shrit, I can't wait to see him wearing it at REYNOLDS!!! :p :p :biggrin: ;)

2009 BPG Event!

I would like to thank the GNS Performance crew for there support and help this weekend. Eric J. , John W. & "TANK" the dog! and Adam C. All your help was greatly appreciated!!! It was great seeing everyone again and I already can't wait for Reynolds...

We had a wonderfull time at the BPG event and will deffinetly be back for the next one. The staff treated us wondefully starting out with painting our name on the blacktop to save our spot!! Also the staff stopped by our booth at least 6 times to ask us if everything was okay and if we needed anything. VERY NICE people and a very nicely organized event We will be back for every other event!! THANK YOU "BPG" !!!

SW

Wow what a weekend! Thanks for the play by play Phil. TSM racing is a blast. It was nice to see everyone again and get away for awhile.

There was allot of socializing and having a great time going on this weekend. The TSM guys and gals are a ton of fun. Also some really good, really close drag racing for the spectators to enjoy. All in all the BPG put on a great event.

I was glad to see the boys from the South make the trip. Especially Jason White who loaned me a part I needed. Then him and his brother Josh for helping me install it Saturday night.

I really owe a huge thanks to my friend Pat for spending the whole weekend with me, and my family. While leaving his wife and 3 girls at home I think he managed to get about 6 hours of sleep over the weekend. I really appreciate all the assistance he gives me with the car. I learn something new every time we go out with the car. Once again I tell his wife I’ll have him home on Sunday at a decent time. This time I had a darn good excuse though? Two trailer tire blow outs in one trip, it wasn’t my fault?

Can't wait for the next event.

Sam you need to stop using your trailer tires for burnout contest they might last longer ......:D :biggrin: :D :biggrin: