You can type here any text you want

Anybody know where I can get Methanol on the North burbs?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
You can get it at ER Performance in Villa Park. Expensive. Cheapest way is to order a barrel and get a hand pump. Next is locate where there is Go-cart racing. A client of mine has two kids who go-cart race. He buys it by the barrel and passes on the savings to me. The other option is the race track. Good luck. Brad

You can give my buddy Alex a call at Atrendz in Chicago, his # is 773-763-0000, he is located at 6021 N. Northwest Highway. I know my brother bought it from him, it was a 30 gallon drum for I think $200. Don't quote me on the price, but I know it's close. Tell him Mike (slacker) referred you.

I got a small (5 gallon?) drum from AMS Performance. I've had the alky kit for about a year and still haven't used it all. If you don't need a ton, give them a call and see if they still sell it.

AMSPerformance.com

My brother said he would sell you 5 gallons for $25. If interested PM me your info and I'll have him call you. He is located at Milwaukee and Devon area.

legend racing ent.
theyre in schaumburg off of wise and morse.
ask for steve, tell 'em jeff sent ya!

B Racing is selling VP methanol for $18.50 for five gallons. Bring your own container and they will fill you up. it is near Gary's house on montrose and Harlem . here is the number (312)943-5397.

tell em officer Gayree sent you.

Surej that was supposed to be a secret!

Now I know not to tell Surej any of the new spots...It only took a few days for him to post this. Im sure the price will be going up now. The only bad thing about that place is U have to call to make sure that the pumping is going on that nite.

Back