You can type here any text you want

anyone drive a maroonish T near marion, IL?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Drac0nic

It ain't easy livin free
If so I saw you today. I was in the bigass red truck with a bigass white tank behind it. :D

There is a Maroon T Type around that I have seen quite a few times. Usually around Carbondale though. It is a maroon T and I think the plates read "snail". I beleive the guy is an SIU student. A good friend of mine from Herrin also has a maroon T but it is a 10 second race car and not likely to be on the street. Other than these, not many Ts around that I am aware of. Just recently a seen a rough 87 GN (minus drivetrain and front fender) sitting in the back lot of stereo one in Carterville. Also seen a "first generation" Buick Turbo Coupe( 79 or 80 maybe) sitting in the American legion lot in Duquoin last week. Recently a 86 GN was sold in West Frankfort at a car lot for $10000. And maybe you heard about the T Type that was stolen From Savanda Chevrolet in Mt Vernon this spring. The car was from Tennessee and had $30 k in modifications. My GN is tucked away for the winter but if you see me next spring, make sure to say hi! My license plates read BBBAAD 6.

Yeah, that guy with "Snail80" goes to SIU, I see him in the lot near every day. This was a car with a new coat of paint, no badges and what looked like some sort of custom steel rims. First time I was out for a job at work in probably 3 months, definitely made my day to see it.

no snow here yet, probably coming tonight. Maybe he was out on his last conjugal visit of the year :D

they have salted the roads now, we got it pretty big 8-10 inches I'd say. More on the way too, another 2-4 inches probably. Oh well, that's the way these things go.

no kidding, don't like the weather wait a few minutes, things are bound to change.

Back