You can type here any text you want

Anyone from Long Island NY going to this show ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mytta49

Hicksville. Buick/Pontiac Classic Car Show, Mack Buick/Pontiac/GMC, 330 West Old Country Road, 9AM-3PM, Car Show Fee $20, Peer Judging, 3 Trophies Per Class, Food, Raffles, Music, Sponsored By Long Island Buick Club and Long Island Pontiac/Oakland Clubs

October 21 from 9am to 3pm
There is a contact of (718) 806-1967

There's alot of those in Texas. :D

Very good, do you know how you can tell that the toothbrush was invented in the South and not the North ?
Because if it had been invented in the North, it would have been called a teeth brush. :eek:

hmm. I think that is the same day as another show in saint james but I'll leave it up to Steve & Jim. We were all thinking of going to the other show but if they would rather go here then you can count on the three of us.

mytta49, Are you here on Long Island? We all met up tonight in commack. Steve will prob post a photo later but we also meet up on sundays at the beach sometimes.

I'm up for either one, going to an all Pontiac/Buick show would be cool especially if we can pull 4+ TTA's and get them all together but then again being around all types of cars at the flowerfields is cool too.

I guess John if you dont care which show, and I dont care which show, then we'll just have to leave it up to Jim :cool: :D

Oh and the pics from Kohls, first one is me and Jim holding a spot and then all three
DSC01088.jpg

DSC01089.jpg

DSC01091.jpg

mytta49, Are you here on Long Island? We all met up tonight in commack. Steve will prob post a photo later but we also meet up on sundays at the beach sometimes.

No, I am from Westchester, I am trying to decide if its worth the trip out for this show. It would take about an hour drive.

Tough decision. I was looking forward to buying some more crap from the vendors at Flower Field, but an all Buick-Pontiac show sounds good. I think I'll call that phone number to get a better idea of what to expect there. I went to a show at a dealer last fall, and there were about 20 cars total.

Back