You can type here any text you want

Anyone have a build sheet from your TTA ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

phillyturbosix

Staff member
Looking for a build sheet 89 TTA..I tore my car apart and no build sheet. :( Anyone out there with a T top leather TTA have their build sheet? Looking for a mint one so I can copy and photoshop out your vin and put mine in there. If you have one and can make me a good copy of it that would be awesome. Or if you want to send me yours I'll copy it send it back and pay shipping. Just want one to display with my car at the shows and stuff.. also to just add it to my collection of stuff from the car. Thanks in advance! phillyturbosix@comcast.net

Thanks! Well most of them were taken from the cars either from the factory, PAS, or the dealers. Then you might have the first owner who took it out and didn't leave it with the car! Here are a number of places I've been told by fellow TTA owners on several boards..

* Behind the spare tire cover. This seems to be a common place. Just pop the pannel off and it should be there with a dab of glue to the inside of the plastic.

* Under the carpet on the left hand side in the lower well in the rear trunk area. This is a good spot to check while you have the spare tire plastic off. You can almost get your hand under there and feel all over and pull up the carpet without making a mess.

* Under the carpet near the center console up by the front of the firewall almost to the left or right of the radio. You can almost pull that back and check under there.

* In the door panels. Some were there but not many people found them there.

* Behind the carpet of the rear seats. If you take the lower rear seat out (one bolt under middle of the seat) this is easy to check. You can get your hand pretty far under there without a problem.

* There also was one known to be between the intercooler and fans? I would think that would be the one either PAS or the dealer got for sure.

Other then those spots I guess it could be anywhere. From talking to Pontiac some of the builds sheets never made it in the car. Maybe one if your lucky! I found a tiny corner of mine under the spare tire area. Looks like my spare was rattling at one point and the first owner must have put a towel between the spare and the outer rear quarter and said oooo a build sheet and took it. I have talked to all the owners of my car but the first owner but even still the dealer could have pulled it. A Pontiac dealer owned my car 2 times so who knows! Anyways I thought it was kinda fun looking for it! :) If you can find it or anyone that would be awesome. Just a stupid piece of paper that would be nice to have! :) My GN was taken apart a few times but it was still behind the rear drivers seat. The TTA had less people touching it and it's not there go figure! once again thanks for looking! :)

So where is it? I'll take a copy please :D Was it in the well area? or on the hump? Was it under the carpet and insulation or just under the carpet?

Check your email, I sent you a copy of mine. It is a T-top/ leather car, although not mint. Was found in rear cargo area under carpet.

Frank the weird part is (after looking over your build sheet) code CC1 is T tops and I did'nt even see that code on your build sheet! You sure you have T tops! :) lol I'm gonna have to tear apart my car some more! :eek:

Back