You can type here any text you want

Anyone have any BFG Drag Radials they want to sell?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

wh1-Denver

I need a set of 275/60/15 Drag Radials. I am in Largo right now and will be moving to Spring Hill in a week or so.

How about my 11 1/2" wide, 26" tall ET streets, mounted on 10" rims, as advertised in my largo,largo,largo post. :D

Originally posted by wh1-Denver
I need a set of 275/60or50/15 Drag Radials. I am in Largo right now and will be moving to Spring Hill in a week or so.

Best I could do is a set of P235/50/15 BFG drag radials approximately 50% tread remaining: $50.00 plus shipping from 72830.

I can send photo if you want.

HellOnWheels

Need 275s thanks for the offer.
If they were 16s I would pick them up for the wifes front wheel drive GS.

hey denver FYI drag radials from acompany called DIAMONDBACK retreads unlimited 275 60 15 only $68 each plus $12.50 shipping
they don,t have along life spand about 5 to 6 thousand miles but they do work good on the street.thanks JD 1 800 922 1642 give them acall

Hey JD......thanks for savin' me. Mike's been bothering me about my ET streets that I decided to keep. Maybe these Diamondback retreads will stop him from botherin' me. Thanks! :p

Worn Down but cheap!

I've got a set of 275-50-15 BFG DR's that are just getting down to the wear bars. I'd say they're good for Saturday night storming, but not for back and forth to work in the rain. Know what I mean? Can you really go wrong for $30 bucks for both? I'm in Tampa so you could just meet me somewhere if you want them. Just let me know. - BB

Back