You can type here any text you want

Anyone in Sioux Falls South Dakota area?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
i wouldnt say im close, but i make it that way once in awhile. nice to see more interest sparking up in the tri-state.
Gary

I'm around an hour north of Sioux Falls, looking for an 84-87 turbo buick if anyone knows of anything for sale in the area.

I live in SIOUX CITY, IA. Hey wikked6 what's up? How was your vacation? My 3.8 block is a paperweight and having trouble finding a replacement that wont drain my food budget? Know of anything sittin around I could score greasy cheap? We Should all get together sometime, it'l suck for me because I wont have mine running but at least we'll know there is some TR interest in the area finally.

usetaboost said:
I live in SIOUX CITY, IA. Hey wikked6 what's up? How was your vacation? My 3.8 block is a paperweight and having trouble finding a replacement that wont drain my food budget? Know of anything sittin around I could score greasy cheap? We Should all get together sometime, it'l suck for me because I wont have mine running but at least we'll know there is some TR interest in the area finally.
Vaca was good....actually landed a job back there and am moving the end of July. :cool:

Back