You can type here any text you want

Anyone in the Hernando area?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNracer2000

Who will I beat today?
This is a call out to anyone close to the Hernando area? I'm a pretty new to town and I would like to get together with other Turbo Buick owners in the area. Either to hang out and talk about cars or even race and compare these fine automobiles. I usually hang out at the Wendy's on Rt. 19 in Crystal River every Saturday night at the CCC car shows. I'm the young kid with the 87 black GN usually parked next to my Dad's mint 1968 white 68 Dodge Charger R/T. Hope to see some you you guys and gals there showing support! Until we meet keep those Buicks flyin'!

Hey there...I'm just down the road from ya. I live in Pasco in good ole NPR. There are a few GNs down here. Give a shout sometime. See ya.

Jamie

Cool, it is good to know there are some nearby. We should get together at the Wendy's car show on RT19. I won't be there this week unfortunetly because my car is getting it's tranny rebuilt. Let me know if you wnat to meet there some Saturday it would be great!

Back