You can type here any text you want

Anyone know this person?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ChrisCairns

A woman came into the store yesterday and asked whose GN was sitting out front. I replied mine and she went on to tell me she used to own one (she's from CA) but had given it to her son. His name is Mike Keene...apparently lives over in Lake Stevens area now. The GN she gave him had 265,xxx miles on it and ran perfectly according to her.

Anyone know Mr. Keene??

Nope. Mike Beenie used to live in lake stevens, though. I've seen a couple of older GN's in the area but don't know the owners.

Thanks Dan. I'll betcha that's him. I probably didn't hear her correctly. Beanie, KeenE.

LET ME GET THIS RIGHT

your looking for this young GUY with a high mileage gn!:rolleyes:

Who had 2 guys shack up with him during the WCN?

Who has 2 different guys shacking up with him during the forthcoming PMCA event?

"Ha," said Chris as Len slinks off with his head hanging, realizing his attempt at casting doubts on Chris' manhood has been thwarted.

Len mutters to himself as he slinks, "Ah dern it, I'm going to go drown my sorrows in a gigantic bottle of Peepee Growth Enhancer."

Mike Beenie

is not his real name. Well, Mike is but not "Beenie". I cant remember what his last name is but "Keene" does sound familiar.

chris--if you dont find this young boy in time. you can always check the yellow pages when you get to vegas! :eek:

As I recall Mike and Deana owned a Turbo T (white) and a Typhoon. I think they also owned a Turbo Mits 3000 and there name is BEANIE.

Mike Beeney, spell it right Patty.. haha
Haven't seen him in awhile, maybe Roland has though.

Back