Anyone know where to buy M&H slicks from?

11secGN

Does anyone know where I can buy a set of M&H slicks specifically 27x10's? I'm having a heck of a time finding someone who sells M&H tires, only finding wholesalers who won't sell unless I'm a dealer. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

You can go direct to M&H. I've done it before. They are high. The most expensive tire out there.

Good Luck

Why M&H? Because that is what he wants. And he is correct that their are one of the only manufacturers that makes a 27X10 15" drag slick.

All I'm suggesting is that there must be a reason why nobody uses them??? On the other hand, they looked way cool on Swamp Rat I...

:D

There's nothing wrong with them if that's what you are asking. We had some guys using them around here about 5 or 8 years ago and they were good tires that hooked as well as the Mickeys. You just don't see hardly anyone carring them. Combined with being bought out by Interco (which is well known in the offroad scene) not too long ago I would say they may have been under hard times. Maybe with another company's backing they'll make a comeback. I'd buy them if they were competitively priced. :cool:

Thank you! I wanted to check out some of the M&H tires, to get a DOT tire a little bigger than my Mickey Thompson G60-15s, and didn't wanna go with a 275-50 drag radial. You're all right though, they cost a few more bucks than comparable other tires.

Thanks for the help guys. Many of the people listed were the ones who said they will only sell to wholesale (i.e. big accounts) people. I'll try Conley's. Yes, 27x10 is what I need, and jeg's said no go to the 27x10 part #. If someone else makes a 27x10 I'm all ears. The search continues...