You can type here any text you want

Anyone Need Tint?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Crispy Chicken

954-218-1818 Derek Tint

Call me I will hook you guys up! I tint for Vista Bmw have done over 6k cars there alone and I have a shop a few miles away, or I can come to your house. I have worked for a lot of the scum bag shops around town. I worked for a few good ones too. There really isn't to many good shops out there anymore.

I use LLumar film. They put the best product out. I don't sell film at all. I only use the best. I have some cheap crap too. If people want it. 3M and LLumar make some the most expenive films. 3M you only pay for a name. They don't even make their own film, just put their name on it. LLumar you pay for a product. Pretty much every other film out there is any where from 20% 70% and, "90% less than LLumar if using swap swap grade film." Making the installer more $$$.

Shops that use cheaper crap film tell you it's just as good or better, it might even save you a few dollars. The only reason why any shop will ever use anything but LLumar is because they are saving big money. 10,000 dollars film bill goes to 3,000 -4,000 easy. If a shop is selling or trying to push 3M. It is only because of the name. Nothing else. 3M is a good mid grade film with the huge 3M name on it. Nothing more!

I can also on frame less doors make it look like factory tint. With NO MIRO EDGE AT ALL!. I roll the film over the edge of the window and heat it. I will do this for the same price I give you. Shops that know how to do this charge an extra 20 per window. 99% of tinters out there don't even know how to do this!

I have tints on my buick now but they are starting to fade.Can you give me a price for the Whole car?

Back