You can type here any text you want

Anyone seen front suspension mod like this?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mapmaker

Trying to figure out what all has been done on my car - front suspension has been modded, maybe just for IC install?
IMG_0313[1].JPG
IMG_0312[1].JPG
IMG_0313[1].JPG
IMG_0312[1].JPG
IMG_0314[1].JPG

it's been a while since i looked under my car, but doesn't the sway bar look like it's been flipped over and installed backwards to keep the arms level?

I tracked down the former owner last night. He said they lowered the bar for weight transfer purposes.

I tracked down the former owner last night. He said they lowered the bar for weight transfer purposes.

huh? if it's a drag car, you take it off because it's just dead weight that only limits front end rise.. i supposed it might lower the center of gravity a little bit, but those beefy lowering boxes probably add enough weight to counteract any positive effect from that and the car just ends up a few pounds heavier..

huh? if it's a drag car, you take it off because it's just dead weight that only limits front end rise.. i supposed it might lower the center of gravity a little bit, but those beefy lowering boxes probably add enough weight to counteract any positive effect from that and the car just ends up a few pounds heavier..
I agree, didnt make much sense to me either.

Back