You can type here any text you want

Anyone Think 18 Inch Rims Are To Big ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JINXY

Was Thinking About Putting 18's In Back And 17's On Front Any Suggestions?

I have a set of 15's 16's and 17's. I think the 17's look the best. Wheel size is not the only thing to consider in my opinion. Wheel style, rubber, stance and car color make a difference.

have any side view of the simmons on her? need all the help i could get. i cant make up my mind to save my live. was easier pickin my wife. :biggrin:

Here is what 17's look like on my car now but I am thinking of going to 18's with black centers next

Attachments

• HPIM0296 (Small).JPG
    HPIM0296 (Small).JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 123
Anybody Think 18 Inch Rims Are To Big?

No.

Heres your Simmons. :cool:

Attachments

• 86GrandN14.jpg
    86GrandN14.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 121
  • 86GrandN55.jpg
    86GrandN55.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 119
Depends on what you like (and I think a LOT on your age).

As an old fart that grew up in the muscle car era, I just can't get used to seeing those huge rims on American Muscle. They make some georgeous bigger rims like in the posted pictures so if you like the Dubbed out look, go for it.

I have Cragar (Weld) Drag Stars 15 x 10 rear and 15 x 7 front.

Thanks to all for your help. like the looks on both but I have to admit the 18's look tight. Im thinking of going with the Foose Nitrus Black Center 18's in the back and 17's in the front. Or should I not do different size rims from front to back?

Back