Anyone took pictures or videos?

TURBOV6

"SECRET PARTS"
Staff member
I forgot I had my digital camera in my car. I wanted to see how good my GN looked on the track :eek: :D

hey...i got some shots of your cars...just gotta put them in mpg files....my wife was driving her white mustang until we ran into some problems so i didnt catch any of your qualifing runs....day time filming is a lot better than the nite footage....as for your vehicle mount filming...do you have a rollbar or is it a window attachment? i was planning to pick one up for her car so i can monitor gauges and her run....hope to have the files done later today...and ill just email them to yah because i dont have a website...and just wanted to say it was great having you guys run them fast buicks....

why didnt you guys run IDRC? the payout will always be better than any fastest streetcar shootout....oh yah...next event is dec.22 the import drags, there will be a high tech class and the payout should again be better than FSCS with only a 25 run card...hope to see you guys out...

FUGLY

Fugly, I think I met you before....Your wife is the one with the 11 second white Mustang? Too bad her belt broke in the water box, I guess that's racing. Where did you get the roll bar done? Couple of Buick guys need to get one installed. Tell us more about the IDRC, I'm interested. Thank for posting on this board, maybe we can get you to change over to the turbo side, I did:eek: :D :D :D Keep in touch, X-FORDMAN

hey les,
its me danny, as for rollbars do you want a custom rollbar done here or something shipped from the mainland....i had mine shipped from www.wolferacecraft.com ....it was all jig notched for a true hold and weld installation done by Mike J (shop in waipahu)...i got this one because if my wife ever does run faster i can get the additonal bars to complete the cage

the custom rollbars/cages done here will be done in chromoly so you get a nice tig welded rollbar/cage...i can ask randy on other installers....guess you wouldnt want to take it to your average exhaust shop since your safety depends on it...

basically idrc has a high tech class which most domestics run in...there is basically one rule...it must be electronic fuel injected...as far as what you can run? anything goes....idrc is held once a yr...one week after the car show at blaisdell....as for payout...i beleive alan nakamura took home 1500 for 1st place...
payouts only top 4 slots

this dec. 22 the import drag series will have its first high tech class...there are no sponsors for the class so the money is coming from jason, the promoter of the import drag series....the run card is 25 dollars and if the payout is the same as the imports there will be payouts for all Q8 qualifiers starting at $50 depending if we get a full field of cars...only rules are as stated...electronic fuel injection ....because money is coming out of jason's pocket there will be however no bracket racing if you should fail to meet the Q8....as far as contenders coming out...look for tabios and nakamura to come out....i dont think we'll be able to make this one...and ernie wont be able to make this one as well....

as far as owning a buick....always wanted one....wanted one before i bought my mustang...but was always too hard to find or the price was out of my range....you think i want to drive a beater buick? hell no! gotta be mint like you guys ones....i guess im gonna have to turbo my next project once i finish my wifes one...she just wants to make mid to low 10's ...for sure with a stroker motor and minor bolt ons since we're running the stock motor and just slap on the charger...well talk to yah later...ill get back to yah on installers

whoa...sup danny, its chris (T-TYPE on Speedhawaii) Sup bulleh. Yah, I heard about Dara's car. Sick sick sick :eek:. I hope you guys get it back up and blasting again. shooots bah.