You can type here any text you want

Anyone tried the new Delphi MAF sensor?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jan Larsson

Seems like Delphi have the this one :

Sensor - Mass Airflow

SKU: 25007866

Brand new GM/Delphi Mass Airflow Sensor. This GM/Delphi Mass Airflow Sensor was designed specifically and only for use on stock Vin 7 1986 & 1987 Grand Nationals, Turbo Regals, and 1989 Turbo Trans Ams. There are no other applications for this genuine GM/Delphi Mass Airflow Sensor.

This part features:

BRAND NEW - NOT REMANUFACTURED

New and improved venturi design for better airflow

New and improved electronics for accurate readings

DOWNWARD WIRE HARNESS CONNECTOR AND SOLID CASE-MOLDED MOUNTING BOSSES just like the original discontinued ACDelco version.

This unit will fit perfectly and function as well or better than original. Delphi

PRICE: $99.00

Anyone know if they are good?

Attachments

• 100_2714.jpg
    100_2714.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 280
I think that may be for the n/a v6 (fwd). Notice the bottle neck. I don't think that's correct. Could be wrong though.

I think that may be for the n/a v6 (fwd). Notice the bottle neck. I don't think that's correct. Could be wrong though.

Ummm... the Delphi description says it's designed specifically for the VIN 7 3.8 SFI Turbo cars, with 'new and improved venturi design'.... 'There are no other applications for this genuine GM/Delphi Mass Airflow Sensor.' Maybe you just didn't read very closely??? :confused: Sounds like Delphi has realized there is a continuing demand for the discontinued original MAF, and stepped up to the plate!

Holley had one that looked like that.. didnt work.

Good luck.. as Grumpy says.. "Give it a whirl" :D

Back