Anyone up for Grill 57 Cruise In on July 17 in Raleigh????

Gary, Hopefully the motor and trans are going in this weekend. If all goes well, I will try to make it to put a few miles on the new motor. I'll let you know.

Brad

If you don't mind my driving the blazer (only thing running right now) I would like to get with you on another chip though.

I'll try and make it if I'm not working. Hopefully my car will be fixed by then, though it's probably too raggedy to be on display!

Greg your car should be ready this afternoon. Just discovered this is my saturday to work:mad: How late do these things usually run???

There are people there till closing time which I think is 9 pm.

Usually I get there about 2-2:30 but if it is really HOT I may wait till 4-4:30.

Gary

Where is Grill 57? I drive through Raleigh when I take my girl to see her parents but I only get on I-440 long enough to get off on the Crabtree exit. Then I go straight through Durham. I'm coming from Greenville so I take 264 to 64 into Raleigh. Am I close? I may have to make a special trip.:D

Off hwy 401; 4203 Fayetteville Road in Raleigh.
(Fayetteville Road is Highway 401)
Get off I-40/ 440 at exit 298A which is 401S/70/50. At end of off ramp you have to go to the right. Go about 1.5 miles and 401 S bears off to the right. Go past the first stoplight (Lowes on left)about 1/8mile and it is on your right. Texaco station is on the left and Walmart is just before & behind Grill 57.
If you past K-Mart you have gone too far.

Gary :cool:

Gary, I will plan on going there stright from work (5:00), bring your magic bag o' chips and I'll bring a big o'cash. Thanks.....