You can type here any text you want

Anyone w/ GTA 16X8's and M&H 275-55-16's...I have a few questions.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I have a set of the 16X8 wheels (all fronts) and found a good deal on the M&H Racemaster 275-55-16. Just wondering if there is ANY fitment issue with them. I have a 100% stock rear end. I found 1 thread with pics but I saw some rub marks on the frame (didn't state if it was from another tire though). Just wondering if it will rubs in turns or where the fitment issues are...if any. Thanks for any info.

Sorry, the rub marks were on the 16x10" GTA wheel. The 16x8 had some suspension work done.

I have the GTA wheels also. Currently running 255 50 16 BFG Drag Radials.
Did you get the M&H 275 55 16? How do they work?

I have a set of the 16X8 wheels (all fronts) and found a good deal on the M&H Racemaster 275-55-16. Just wondering if there is ANY fitment issue with them. I have a 100% stock rear end. I found 1 thread with pics but I saw some rub marks on the frame (didn't state if it was from another tire though). Just wondering if it will rubs in turns or where the fitment issues are...if any. Thanks for any info.

"696", I don't know if the pictures you saw were of my car, but I did have some M&H 275-55-16' on 10" wide rims for a while and they did NOT rub anywhere. You might have seen some rub marks, but they're from my racing slicks. The wheels were custom-made at True Design Wheel with a rear spacing of 4.25" and fit perfectly. Here are some pics below...

Claude. :smile:

255-50-16's back 225-50-16's front

This is my set up

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 271
I wanted to run MT or Hoosier , BF good rich 275 size. But playing very close to the frame rail. It is hit and miss with each person's car.

"696", I don't know if the pictures you saw were of my car, but I did have some M&H 275-55-16' on 10" wide rims for a while and they did NOT rub anywhere. You might have seen some rub marks, but they're from my racing slicks. The wheels were custom-made at True Design Wheel with a rear spacing of 4.25" and fit perfectly. Here are some pics below...

Claude. :smile:

Yep, those were the pics. Clear on the slicks rubbing.

Back