You can type here any text you want

anyone want to save a 78 skylark before it goes to wrecking yard?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Oaktown

t-typeless for 5 yrs..ugh
we have a 78 skylark. it is a 231 v6. it has been in the garage for the last few years. it ran when parked but now it doesnt start i think because of the starter or solenoid. i have too many projects and dont really have time to start a new one although i have thought of many different things i could do to it. turbo buick? big caddy? all black with grand national rims?

it has been in california the whole time and still has the original blue plates. it was owned by a friend of the family for a long time probably since the 80s. around 1999 my friend down the street bought it. it ran for a few years and then was parked when he got a 72 skylark. it has been sitting probably since 2004. it would make a great project car. it has 94K original miles. to run it would need probably a battery, starter and or solenoid or possibly something else? the interior is nice and the body overall is straight with no rust. it does have a dent on the 1/4 behind the driver side door but i believe it can be popped out or repaired easily...i couldnt get back there to get a pic but i can if you are interested. the wrecking yard will give us 400 for it so if you can beat that and come tow it away let me know because it is going soon within the next week.

best offer over $400 takes it if anyone is interested.

78skylark006.jpg

78skylark003.jpg

78skylark001.jpg

78skylark004.jpg

78skylark005.jpg

Back