You can type here any text you want

ASC wants pics

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Reposting call from user ascSoeder below.

Those registrants who sent their photos to GNXRegistry.ORG, please PM me as well.

###

Hello,

My name is Steve Soeder, I'm a designer at ASC, and I am currently working on a new webpage for the company. I am trying to put togeather an "old-school" portfolio page, but I am having a hell of a time finding decent pictures. Getting copyright permissions is near impossible for anything found on google....

SO, since the GNX and a lot of cool old cars are missing from our archives (and a lot of the old photographs have gotten really, really dark and unusable) I've come to your board looking for a little love. The GNX is our baby, and we dont have any family photographs!

I need images of the Buick GNX.....they need to be YOUR OWN PERSONAL PHOTOS - if they are professional shots, do not send them unless you were the photographer and you took the pictures.

If you'd like to help out an iconic company and help us portray our rich history of vehicle design, please email me directly with your image(s) attached and the below permission form to use your photograph on our website. You must copy and paste the form - I dont want to get fired for not being professional with my image aquisition techniques.

My email is steven.soeder@ascglobal.com

Subject line: "GNX pics" or something along those lines.

<<copy and paste the below form and just fill in your info>>

STANDARD PERMISSION FORM
FOR USE OF INDIVIDUAL’S IMAGE ON ASC INC's
WEBSITE(S)
I hereby execute this Standard Permission Form in favor of ASC
Incorporated ("ASC"). I understand that ASC is interested in placing a photographic reproduction of my image
(“My Image”) on a current or future ASC website(s) ("the Website"). I hereby execute this Standard Permission Form. In consideration thereof:

1. I hereby grant ASC and its designees the right to use My Image in the
Website and I acknowledge and agree that (a) ASC has complete ownership
of the Website (including, but not limited to, all rights of copyright of the
Website) and (b) I have no interest in or ownership rights to the Website or its
copyright.
2. I understand that my name will not be used on the Website, only My Image.
3. I confirm that I have the right to enter into this Standard Permission Form, that I
am not restricted therefrom by any commitments to other parties, and that ASC has no financial commitment or obligations to me as a result of this Standard
Permission Form.
4. I hereby grant all rights, licenses and clearances (copyright and otherwise)
necessary for the use of My Image as embodied in the Website. I expressly
release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless ASC and its officers,
employees, agents and designees, against and from any and all claims known and
unknown arising out of or in any way connected with the above granted use of
My Image and the representations I have made herein. The rights granted ASC in this Standard Permission Form are perpetual and worldwide.
I have read the foregoing and understand its terms and stipulations and agree to all of them:

Your Name
Type your name again to serve as a digital Signature
Date

/Steve/

Back