You can type here any text you want

ATTN: Razor

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
Julio i posted this before but was never answered. My (Target A/F is set at 11.4) but when i logged my last run, at W/O throttle today the actual A/F was 11.13. (o2corr. was 2.4) at that point.. my question is: With using meth is there a drop in actual A/F from the Target A/F? If not! what do i need to do to achive it?

Scot w.

First... you set your target AF to 10.8.
Then.. you add some numbers to your VE until the AF is at 10.8. Right now your at 11.1-11.3 ish.

You need to look at the pattern of what your correction is doing.. meaning it will swing positive or negative depending on whats happening with your air fuel ratio. And during shifts, accelleration, etc.. this gets shifted and needs to stabilize.. you look at your correction then add or subtract fuel to your VE table to minimize the correction. Target=where your trying to get your airfuel to go.. VE is how much fuel is being pumped in to get it there.

I was in Gatlinburg all last week.. went to Dollywood with the family, and spent the week in the Smokies.

TTYL

Julio

Then.. you add some numbers to your VE until the AF is at 10.8. Right now your at 11.1-11.3 ish.

You need to look at the pattern of what your correction is doing.. meaning it will swing positive or negative depending on whats happening with your air fuel ratio. And during shifts, accelleration, etc.. this gets shifted and needs to stabilize.. you look at your correction then add or subtract fuel to your VE table to minimize the correction. Target=where your trying to get your airfuel to go.. VE is how much fuel is being pumped in to get it there.

I was in Gatlinburg all last week.. went to Dollywood with the family, and spent the week in the Smokies.

TTYL

Julio
I called you and left a message on your phone that if you came here to look me up. I had dollywood tickets for you set aside! looks like your going to have to put my cell # in your phone. :biggrin: Well did you have a nice vacation? PM sent.......

Scot w.

TTYL

Julio
So i should change my target A/F from 11.4 to 10.8 ?

Also my A/F seems to jump around quite a bit.

where are you guys from tennessee? i think i seen your gn at pinks allout at bristol!!!! nice paint

I want to know about AF numbers jumping around too Scott because mine go from 11.3-10.0 sometimes during a pass.

Whats up with that. Why wont they stay steady?

Back