You can type here any text you want

Awesome Hardtop TTA For Sale.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
j13smiley,

You are correct! The car was on there a couple of months ago. Came very close to the reserve and there was a lot of activity outside of eBay, but no takers. It will sell. It is only a matter of time. Have a great holiday weekend!

Thanks,
Bryan:D

Originally posted by j13smiley
i think that car has been on ebay before...

Dave,

Good to hear from you. We have to do what we can to strengthen the market for these often underestimated, underappreciated and undervalued cars. I hope so too. Have a great holiday weekend!

Thanks,

Originally posted by davege
Good luck Bryan. I hope you get what you want for a selling price.

- Dave

When we see this car at auction some day selling for over 100k we'll all look back and say damn I could have bought that for 30 grand.

1 of 24 guys .... it doesn't get much more exclusive than that and these cars have a ton of history which will insure its collector status in the future. This ultra rare low mileage hardtop will be worth megabucks some day.

If I had the cash and a place to store this sucker.......:(

Good Luck with the sale... car is worth every penny ....

Originally posted by turbot2496
When we see this car at auction some day selling for over 100k we'll all look back and say damn I could have bought that for 30 grand.

hahahahahaha ...we will all be dead by then !!! :D

RD

I guess the -77 SE will go past 100´ before any TTA, but I don´t even think it would happen this millenium :rolleyes:

Yeah.... and who would have thought someone would have given a million for a 30 year old mopar. Collector car market is pretty volatile and once a car gets"discovered" and interest develops the value can skyrocket quickly. With a car this exclusive all you need is about 15 rich guys that all want an untouched low mileage one for their collection at the same time. ;)

;) Heck with the TTA market....I have problems with my self esteem after reading Twobryans' Signature... ;)

Lee

Ends tonight! Don't miss out! Thanks for all of your emails and interest! Have a great weekend!

Thanks,

You really think You´re going to get that much money for the car? Well, I guess we´ll see the car on ebay soon again.

Originally posted by Lunkan
You really think You´re going to get that much money for the car? Well, I guess we´ll see the car on ebay soon again.

Just doing my part to try to keep the values of these awesome cars up where they should be. You should do the same since you own one instead of making sarcastic remarks. I would think as an owner, you would understand the fact that these cars have always been undervalued and underappreciated and would be interested in seeing the values rise too by doing your part.:D

Originally posted by twobryans
Just doing my part to try to keep the values of these awesome cars up where they should be. You should do the same since you own one instead of making sarcastic remarks. I would think as an owner, you would understand the fact that these cars have always been undervalued and underappreciated and would be interested in seeing the values rise too by doing your part.:D

I´m sorry if You took it personally. I think it´s really overprice for these cars. Sure, they´re underestimated, but that doesn´t make it worth 30´. It´s like the Corvette. Late 80´s Vette´s are double the price as the F-body of the same year. And that´s insane.

And I didn´t buy this car because I wanted to make money out of it, I bought it because it´s it´s fast. I will NEVER get the money back that I bought it for, and that was never my intent either. We´ll see how far I´ll take this project, but it will never be stock again.

Although, I´m very surprised that we have 6 of them here in Sweden. A year ago we only had 2 and these two where spit and cursed at.

Good luck selling.

Lunkan,
You are not the target buyer for Bryan's car. Your intrest is not in collecting one of the very rare hardtops but rather getting the "best bang for the buck" and having a fast driver.

If I were to buy a 37K mile leather t-top car today it would be for the same reasons you are using yours: (driver/occasional street racer) to go pick on unsuspecting Mustangs and Corvettes. The prices are great for cars in that mileage range.

What Bryan has is unique very low milage hardtops for sale. The last time it was on ebay it hit $25,100, but not his price, but a price that you might think the car is not worth. I am not sure if he will get that amount with this auction. These cars attract very seasonal buyers and traditionally the prices are down in the winter and higher in the summer. Bryan's car is a great car for the collector and one of these days he will get his price. It only takes one buyer.

A car is only "all original" and has low mileage once in its life which makes this one a true "Survivor". Hardtops are the very rare ones, which will always be the most sought after.

- Dave

Dave>>>

Yes, I understand what kind of buyer he searches for. BUT, if this car would be an -69 Firebird the chance would be bigger, or more likely if it would be an old Hemi Cuda. I guess these cars are too new to get that high. But not to forget, these cars are worth alot more for You Americans.

Originally posted by Lunkan
Dave>>>

Yes, I understand what kind of buyer he searches for. BUT, if this car would be an -69 Firebird the chance would be bigger, or more likely if it would be an old Hemi Cuda. I guess these cars are too new to get that high. But not to forget, these cars are worth alot more for You Americans.

Lunkan,
I agree a 69 bird is more collectable than the 89 TTA, but if you had a 69 bird, which was all original and had 7K miles it would be be very valuable. And if it was a 69 T/A look out!
For what an old Hemi Cuda is going for these days. $30,000 would be a nice down payment for one which had 7K miles on it and was all original. LOL

I agree we are a long ways away from that, but Bryan's car has potential to be quite valuable and its just a matter of time.

- Dave

Sorry Dave, a Hemi Cuda was a terrible comparisson. But I guess You understand what I meant.

Ofcourse these cars would be valued alot higher, but my guess is that it will take a couple of more years.

/Andreas

Back