You can type here any text you want

b4b 83 t type

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

83ttype

Saw the picture of your t type. My car look some what different, black and silver, t-tops, slot factory wheels, all grey interior blacked out grill, all black face, what is this thing? I see t type all the time. Seen one guys collection here in town. Got like 6 t types, 2 or 3 gn, none are the same or even close . also what is this wh 1 or wh4 stuff don't understand it. Just a little educational information please!

83regalt.jpg

1983 Regal T TYPE with Decor Package (RPO Y44). Includes Designer's Accent Paint, blacked out grille, wiper arms, HL and TL bezels, wide rocker moldings and sport steering wheel. This picture appeared in Motor Trend 8/82 and is likely a pre-production version. It is lacking the fender V6 logos and standard blackwall tires.

More here:
http://home.flash.net/~rjgeorge/regal.htm

ttype 83

sounds right except has all turbo markings and v6 emblems on fender . Can you tell me how to find out what seat style is in this thing need a lot of education?

Back