You can type here any text you want

Badass Twin Turbo Aussie!!! **Pics**

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
twinturbo.jpg

twinturbo2.jpg

twinturbo3.jpg

twinturbo4.jpg

twinturbo5.jpg

twinturbo6.jpg

Thanks Steve,

That looks a lot like Chris Chow's combination.
What does it run?

John, When I first saw it I thought these Aussie's must have seen Chow's car! :eek: Not sure if it has run yet at the track as I only saw the dyno #'s.. If I see anymore info on it I will post it. :) :cool:

aussie

Hey guys.
the car you are looking at is a vz ute as stated by someone else here.
The car is powered by a 5.0 gm or holden over here engine which started out at 308 cubic inches but after being built and stroked by c.o.m.e racing in melbourne vistoria it now is 383 cubes and then they threw on the twin turbos etc.

The car runs a fully programable microtech computer which are an australian made system and its tuned by anthony rodrigues from maztec motorsports also in melbourne. the guy is a tuning guru and he is the brains behind some very high hp cars out here and is also a rotary racer and tuner known world wide.
Eddie tassone is the owner of the car and runs active automotive in perth western australia.The car wont ever see that track i,m told as its purely built for the dyno comps that run out here.
Hope this helps with anything you guys didnt already know.

cheers DAMON.

Back