Beginner need help

9svn6

Hi my name is Brian and i'm really new at adding stuff to my car and whatnot. My question is pretty general so i'm not sure if im in the right catagory but anyways. I have a 1992 Buick Regal Custom and I was wondering if there was anything I could do to boost its power and or lower the fuel rate so it doesent use as much gas, or maybe both, also maybe give it better performence with gas etc etc. I noticed some of the catagories like computer chips maybe theres something I can do to program it better or maybe theres an upgrade like a booster or something or cold air intake something like that. Well if anyone can help me please e-mail me or reply to my thread I would greatly apprieciate it.

Thank You.

Unless you are HELL BENT on making that car go fast, I say don't screw with it. You are trying to make a slow car fast. You will spend more money than you would if you just sold it and bought a fast car to modify.

It's prolly a good car as is, the best mod to use less fuel is get a lighter shoe.

If you are hell bent on trying to speed that thing up and make it unreliable throw a K/N filter on, check to see if the cat is plugged and run some GM top end cleaner through it.
But Scott is right, dump that thing and get a Ttype or something that was built to hanlde more power