You can type here any text you want

Best Chip for Stock Injectors and Turbo?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

artrenee10

Older...wiser...and broker...
Read above? which chip for stock injectors stock turbo and such.......Thanks
Steve Chambers

9-THUMBS-UP!

Eric, at www.turbotweak.com

Honest, bright, consistently excellent Customer Service, and each chip is made specifically for Y-O-U-R C-O-M-B-O!

There's quite a bit more to be factored within a chip's parameters than merely Octane & Timing, and Eric gives careful attentions to them all!

HTH :)

thx twolane

Thanks Two lane appreciate the advice
Anyone use one of his chips though, I have never really heard of him before
Thanks
Steve Chambers

I've had good luck with a Thrasher....Two Lane's advice has earned my respect, so, You can't go wrong with his advice. :)

THE BEST!!!!

hi,
you "WILL NOT" find a better chip burner than eric from turbotweak.everyone is entitled to their opinion.and this is just my opnion also.eric has given me the most personalized service ive ever had.it seems he actually is determined to burn a chip that will work the best for your combination,period!

i feel your chip programing is the most important part of a turbo buick's combination.not that there arent other very important factors.but ,without a very good state of tune and the right air /fuel /ignition calibration your car will not be used to its potential.

NO ONE WILL EVER MAKE A CHIP FOR ME EXCEPT ERIC!

thanks for listening,
nick

Another Thasher 100 vote for stock inj and turbo on my Red T. Using 100 Xylene mix or 110 Torco, no knock with 45 lb fp. I'm just getting ready to use an EGT this year, and that would tell you more.

Thrasher Comment

I read that some Thrashers won't get along with Direct Scan, make sure to do your homework. - BB

Yeah I got a thrasher on the way

I got a thrasher on the way with the stock turbo I just bought, the only drawback is that its burned for 92 and we use nothing but 93 here in chicago. Is it truly that big of a difference? Don't want to damage anything..........
I also spoke to Eric Marshall, guy seems to be on top of his game, I think Im going to get one from him as well.
Thanks Again Everyone I appreciate the advice as always.
Thanks
Steve chambers

93 octain will not hurt anything.. actually it is better, it gives you a slight amount of detonation insurance... run it!

My car runs better with RA chips. I ran a T-92 at the track...car was tuned and running well (780mV, 0.0KR), but dropped mph compared to the RA93 I had been running with the same boost level. In the pit, I swapped back in the RA, adjusted the wastegate to the same boost level as with the T-92, and picked up 1-2mph on the next 2 passes.
Every car is different I suppose.
S.

Steve drop me an email. I want to know what ANS told you. When are you going there. Email me direct.
Nick, Maybe I can give you a ride in my car:D

Back