You can type here any text you want

best kill yet

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1fast6

Went to the local cruise tonight and met another tb.com member with a wicked 87 WE4. About 10 cars decided to cruise out to the beach. Alot of fun, about a 10-15 mile cruise. There were a couple new challengers, a few mustangs, camaros, street rods and 2 Turbo Regals:cool:

about 5 miles into the cruise a yellow late model GTO does a fly by in the inside lane. We were lined up in the far right line of a 6 lane road. I was the 4th or 5th car in line. As luck would have it the light turned red as the goat passed me and the center lane was open.:biggrin:
I promptly got out of line and lined up next to the goat. light turns green just as I come to a stop and the goat rolls out. I give it some moderate throttle and he takes the bait. As soon as he nails it I jump on it as well.

I immediatly put a car length on him and start pulling away. after about 2 cars I let out and pull over to wait for the caravan. I get back in line and we finish the cruise to the beach.

When we parked I had several other drivers come up and say "thanks for taking care of that GTO." Another guy says "I knew the GTO was in for it when you went by me tires a squeelin!":biggrin:

Funny thing is I just put new 275/60/BF Goodies on this afternoon and I am still burnning all the way thru 2nd gear.

can't wait for my 3,000 converter and LT1 springs......

EDIT: when the gto driver caught up he wouldn't look over at me:D

Funny thing is I just put new 275/60/BF Goodies on this afternoon and I am still burnning all the way thru 2nd gear.

Next time run the 275/65/15 Mickey Thompson ET Street Radial they hook way better than the BFG's ;)

Great Kill!!!

yeah, i honestly didn't think my car made enough power to roast the 275 bfg's.

yeah, i honestly didn't think my car made enough power to roast the 275 bfg's.

Not taking anything away from your car, but..... I think a moped could roast a BFG. They are a very hard compound. They a good rubber laying tire.:cool: They can lay down alot of tracks before they really start showing major wear.

Topic: nice kill. V8 guys hate us.:biggrin:

Good kill.
If you want a longer wearing...not as good hookin' as MT....but better than BFG Drag Radial....go for the Nitto 555R's.

Back