Best Place To Live In Florida??

NJTurbo

Simply The Best
I have been kicking around moving for a little while. I like the thought of Florida and so does wife. We use to have a house when i was little in New Port Richie was nice. Where is the water better east coast or west coast? I would like to live near water that is like Bahama water, my wife thinks the gulf is nicer however i think the Atlantic is nicer any feedback would help.

Thanks Guys:)

You will probably get a bit more response if you post this in the florida section --;) -------good luck.

Geoff

Nj,

You might like the people/towns/temps/prices/beaches within 50 miles N/S of Charleston, SC.

Lots of intracoastal waterways that link with the Atlantic, so you can drive the boat to the beach & leave the car in the garage.

We are there every chance we get. I really think even the air improves anywhere close to the ocean.

We've got buds with homes/businesses/properties around/near Daytona, also. Let me know if they can ever help, if you're in that area looking around. :)

The only problem with us car-lovers living on the coast is the salt air. It will eat your GN in a few years.l

Originally posted by Sagecoach
The only problem with us car-lovers living on the coast is the salt air. It will eat your GN in a few years.l

I live exactly 1.1 miles from the waterway(due east)--protect that thing-----------it won't rust if you don't let it:) ----Now--my waverunner is another story;) :D --anyone want to buy a couple of polaris's?????????????????:D

Geoff

Originally posted by ghall
You will probably get a bit more response if you post this in the florida section --;) -------good luck.

Geoff

Good Idea. I just moved it, did not see Florida area when i started thread (Duh):rolleyes: