Big improvement

captflash

Old and Bold
Last week Dave Maharaj installed my 3" TH downpipe,the stretched intercooler,Alky and the TurboTweak chip and I went to PBIR Friday night to test it out. I was staggered by the pickup. My best run stock was a 13.6@103. The new numbers:
60' .... 1.9
330' ... 5.2
1/8 ....7.9@90.05
1/4 ....12.2@112.3

What a difference and when I get better at the light holding more that 1lb. boost I'm hoping for lower 60' numbers. Living the dream
Ross

great run

Do you have a little nitrous on there as well se is running gooddddddddddddd you know what they say dont say it spray it.

Awesome times..
I have pretty much the same mods as you,do you know how much timing is in your chip?

Thanks

Thanks guys. Still learning about the car but having fun. These runs were on Ultra 275/60/15s, street tires but they hooked good. I only boosted to 1 lb. and I'll try more next time. As far as the timing according to the sheet WOT is a maximum of 20 on pump gas ( 95 Octane).

Great Improvement

Sweet improvement for sure and to imagine that is true street trim. Turbobuicks sure have come a long way from the days of putting race gas in at the track, then detuning to run on pump gas afterwards. I am a confirmed Meth-head/Alcoholic as well. You gotta find that Mustang again now to show him the improvement, hahaha.

Take Care

Shev