You can type here any text you want

...... Big 'Say Hey' To Eric & Dan H.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lockman

OH, OK .......Now I get it
So......Chas'n an electrical gremlin , that , BTW, is a real Bastard to catch. While I've been at it , I installed a new FlowKooler water pump & decided to take Y'all's advice & ordered a fresh Chip , Translator & LT1 maf from Eric. R & R'd it today , Along with Dan's Prototype bracket that he was kind enough to give to me ....... 👌
Thank you so much Dan. You are a true Craftsman / Fabricator 🫡 Eric, Most Thankfully, answered the phone & talked me off the Ledge....... after I read the INSTRUCTIONS that first said that it was for a '86 - '87 GN ! I've got a ' 84 Hot Air in my CJ5 . 😥
Any Hoo...... These Two, as other's may already know , Are real Pro's & Stand -Up guy's :cool:
Here's a Pic :
( Hope I did OK on my install )
…….Hope it Works.jpg

So....... She won't Start . Eric kindly reminded me that the new install should have nothin' to do with Starting ?
Any hoo........... Tommorow's another day.......110 out there :eek:

So......Chas'n an electrical gremlin , that , BTW, is a real Bastard to catch. While I've been at it , I installed a new FlowKooler water pump & decided to take Y'all's advice & ordered a fresh Chip , Translator & LT1 maf from Eric. R & R'd it today , Along with Dan's Prototype bracket that he was kind enough to give to me ....... 👌
Thank you so much Dan. You are a true Craftsman / Fabricator 🫡 Eric, Most Thankfully, answered the phone & talked me off the Ledge....... after I read the INSTRUCTIONS that first said that it was for a '86 - '87 GN ! I've got a ' 84 Hot Air in my CJ5 . 😥
Any Hoo...... These Two, as other's may already know , Are real Pro's & Stand -Up guy's :cool:
Here's a Pic :
( Hope I did OK on my install )
View attachment 400550
How is that waterpump working out for you, my Buick seems to run hotter with this pump, I'm going to reinstall the old pump this evening

She Starts....:whistle: Still Stuck in Limp Home mode & when she warms up the Fan's don't come on ?
Scan Tool only gives partial data because it's running rich off of the calpak ? Been all over this , Using the TSM & a ton of searching here, For Days & Days . It's been Extremely frustrating.......found a few iffy wires in different circuits & repaired them. Each time it's been a ' Ureeka ' moment & then No go. Feeling way more than...... :poop:

How is that waterpump working out for you, my Buick seems to run hotter with this pump, I'm going to reinstall the old pump this evening
Yes Sir...... Kinda noticed that a wee bit , but I got WAAAAAY tougher troubles here .
Oh , the warmer running temps may because of the Weather ?????? Saw this on the nightly news the other evening :

1720739818593.jpeg
1720739818593.jpeg

.....So , Here's part of what I've been strugglin' with : ( As Y'all know, there's 14 wire connections in there; for one Harness )
Found at the Dollar Store.1.jpg

Found this @ the Dollar Store today
:rofl:
A wee bit of fabricational adjustments & Waaalaaaaaaa . Runs better too. .........but it ain't right , yet.

Oh yeah......... Anyone that guess's what it is,
get's a Whole Day Pass @ our Pool :unsure:
Found at The Dollar Store.2.jpg

Back