You can type here any text you want

BL Question????

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DaJoker

DUMB QUESTION MEMBER
I have two mass air sensors for my car, one I got about 6 months ago and the original stocker. My question is with the original MAF in the car my BL's at idle are 131 but when I put in the newer MAF my BL's are around 121 to 123. What makes the two sensors read differently?? Is it that the original is bad or the new one. My AF reading on the SM is 05 for the old and 06 for the new. Just another one of my "dumb question".:D

I have two mass air sensors for my car, one I got about 6 months ago and the original stocker. My question is with the original MAF in the car my BL's at idle are 131 but when I put in the newer MAF my BL's are around 121 to 123. What makes the two sensors read differently?? Is it that the original is bad or the new one. My AF reading on the SM is 05 for the old and 06 for the new. Just another one of my "dumb question".:D[/QUOTE]

Well Howdy Kma697!

Just a question for ya pardner? Is thu car runnin BAD? If it ain't, don't try to fix something that ain't broke. If thu car is runnin bad, say what it's doin. All these settings for thu cars elecroinics are within a range not an exact value.

Car runs good this is just a difference in the readings with the scan master. Car went low 13's with 14#'s boost, so I think considering the tranny is on the way out it did ok.

Back