You can type here any text you want

BM computer source

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bescurred

BOOSTED SHAMU v2.0
Alright, i'm lost on this Chip burning stuff, I bought the the package from BM to start burning my own chips. I want to know how to take the chips i have now and put them on my computer as .bin files, Also is there a website or someone with web space that has alot of the .bin files for some other popular chips? or is that not legal LOL? :confused:

Hook your pocket programmer up to your computer and load the software that came with it. Then load the turbo 6 tuner software. the icons should show up on your desktop. Open up the pocket programmer icon. Put a chip in the pocket programmer. Click on MOVE DEVICE this will save it into the buffer. Then click on SAVE BUFFER. It will ask you where you want to save it. Make a folder called CHIPS or EPROMS whatever you want to call it. After you make the folder give the chip that you saved to buffer a name and save it in the folder you made. Then open up the T6 tuner icon, goto file open. Locate the folder you made and click on the chip you just saved. Click on tables and it will drop down and then just click on whatever table you want to change. HTH
Chris

cool, now does someone have some webspace with these .bin files?

What .bin files are you looking for? The T6 program comes with a stock image. I don't think any of the chip burners that do it as a business(Jay Carter, Turbotweaked,etc.) are going to make they're work public knowledge. But they are very helpful and answer most of your questions.

Hello,

Looks like you never got the manual? You should have gotten one that clearly shows how to transfer to and from chips, and how to use the hardware/software.

I'll send it via email to you now. Sorry for the mistake!

Bob

Back