You can type here any text you want

Body mount bolts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I was going to say...I bought mine from Kirbans...also I have the GM specs on my desk if you still need 'em.

kirban 2 cents worth

W stock them good sellers not a bolt easily found as they are grade 8 and two different lengths are required.....don;t have prices in front of me but not very expensive.....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

kirban from installing them I know they got metric headds on them either 13mm or 15mm can't member which...

critical thing besides what thread is strength grade 8 is what you want....like I said whatever they are we been selling them for several years...

denniskirban@yahoo.com

They're 10mm X 1.5 X 80mm ( 8 ea ) and 10mm X 1.5 X 60mm ( 2 ea ). Thanks Dennis for your help - I found them quite easily over at Bolt Depot - Nuts and Bolts, Screws and Fasteners online - not sure if I saved any money this way ( seems I spent just under $20 ) but I ordered new bolts for all the suspension parts so I saved on shipping and having to go through two sources...

I swear I spent less than 20 from kirbans....I just wanted to chime in...if you look at sheer strength on the grades, 8 is plenty. Many suspension parts can use 6 even. We all always go to 8 because overkill is better. I agree and do the same.

Back