Boost Logic Supra runs 7.92 @182mph **Video**

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
http://www.boostlogic.com/videos/RaceCar/BoostLogic7.92.mov
(You will need to download the latest version of Quicktime to view)

Or...

simply Left click here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJN7AYH2Huw

Some additional details on this run~ 1.31 60' and 5.18 @144.8mph in the 1/8

Details on this beast~ 3200lbs, Titan Motorsports 3.4L 2JZ stroker motor, BL T6 turbo kit with GT47 88mm turbo, TH-400, still using the factory IRS :eek: and of course some NAWS to help get her outta the hole :biggrin: Gotta hand it to these Supra guys, they are really haulin' the mail!!!

That is huge MPH for the ET. Does anyone know what their 60' times were? They should be running in the 7.50's with that MPH.

opeltwinturbo said:
That is huge MPH for the ET. Does anyone know what their 60' times were? They should be running in the 7.50's with that MPH.

1.31 60' but if you watch the video the tires were hazing until about the 330'...

86brick said:
And just think now they are about a half sec and 20 MPH faster :eek:

I love how hard it launches, next time somebody tells me the IRS sucks for drag racing I will have to show them this vid!

no joke - that worx out to be around 1500hp on my calculator :eek:

-scott wile

ScottyRegal said:
are these supras running raster than the fastest GN?

No, however the 2JZ (Supra motor) powered Pro RWD Celicas/Scions are faster than the fastest GN...

damn they r popping in supra motors in the scions and celicas...had no idea....well those arent even cars...those are friggin go karts, hahahah

86brick said:
No, however the 2JZ (Supra motor) powered Pro RWD Celicas/Scions are faster than the fastest GN...

Comparing those Celicas/Scions to the BL Supra and most GN's is like comparing potatos to pineapples. They are Pro stock chassis and carbon fiber bodies. Credit to the BL/PM guys, that is a stock unibody chassis, indy rear, and TH400.

disco stu said:
Comparing those Celicas/Scions to the BL Supra and most GN's is like comparing potatos to pineapples. They are Pro stock chassis and carbon fiber bodies. Credit to the BL/PM guys, that is a stock unibody chassis, indy rear, and TH400.

No doubt, I was not in any comparing the Pro RWD Celica/Scions to the BL Supra at all... :confused: The best comparison for those cars would probably be Duttweiler's tube frame Cutlass that used to be powered by a twin turbo Stage2... He ran 6.89 @204mph with it if I remember correctly and Titan Motorsports Pro RWD Scion has been 6.44 @220mph..... These cars are comparable as would be Billy Anderson's car that ran 7.25 @188mph.... The big difference is the 2JZ has several advantages over the old Buick motor and on top of that the top dog Pro RWD 2JZ powered cars run on Methanol which obviously has the potential of making more power than a Gasoline powered motor....