You can type here any text you want

Bowling Green

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bigdaddy1427

I was wanting to go to the GN Nationals for the first time this year. I am also in the market for a Grand National, and was figuring that this might be the time to go with some money in my pocket for a purchase.
I just have a few questions.
1. Is there usually a car corral?
2. I was thinking about coming down on Friday, the 15th. Are most of the cars and vendors there by then?
3. Does the $20 entry cover all areas?
What time does everything usually kick off?
I am looking at getting back into Buicks ( I have owned 3 GN's, 1 T-Type, and a 1971 Stage 1). I really don't want to buy a car off of the internet because it is too easy to run into a scam. Thanks for your time, and I hope to see you there.

I have one

I will be @ BG and have a GN for sale but will not have it with me. Where are you located?
57,000 mile
All stock except injectors and chip.
T-Tops

I was wanting to go to the GN Nationals for the first time this year. I am also in the market for a Grand National, and was figuring that this might be the time to go with some money in my pocket for a purchase.
I just have a few questions.
1. Is there usually a car corral?
2. I was thinking about coming down on Friday, the 15th. Are most of the cars and vendors there by then?
3. Does the $20 entry cover all areas?
What time does everything usually kick off?
I am looking at getting back into Buicks ( I have owned 3 GN's, 1 T-Type, and a 1971 Stage 1). I really don't want to buy a car off of the internet because it is too easy to run into a scam. Thanks for your time, and I hope to see you there.
An answer to some of your qestions...

1) There are cars for sale ALL OVER! Inside the pits, vendor areas, swap meet area, and even outside the gates..

2) YES, Most people going will be there by friday.

3) Yes the entry fee covers all areas.
Everything usually kicks off as soon as the gates open.

Hope this helps..

Scot W.

Back