Boycott Champion Products

karolko

I want to make this perfectly clear, Champion makes good products. BUT Tom's service is the worst I have ever seen.

On more than one occasion he has promised to send a product out to me, and I receive it 3-4 weeks behind his promised shipping date.

This last one takes the cake and I am now officially voicing my concerns and thoughts online....I just don't care anymore.

Tom screwed up an order I made with him, I called him, rekindled our conversation from before, and he then told me that he would ship out the replacement part the next day.(as he always does)
It's been 2 months and I have yet to see the part...

The best part is that he will not answer my phone calls or emails.

Officially I will never buy anything from Tom again. He has lost my business and I encourage you all to look elsewhere when thinking about using him.

Tom needs to learn that customer service is just as important as a good product!

Adrian

I'm still waiting on a refund of over $500. Call him week after week. I gave up. Better to go through someone who is a vendor of his products.

All that being said I do like the guy from my dealing with him. Nothing personal. Just business.

Every time I've called Tom he has done what he said he was going to do. Sometimes he is hard to get a hold of, but I've had zero issues.

'87 GN 58K miles (rebuilt engine by Don Cruz at 47K), 6262 Billet Precision Turbo, Precision 60 lbs injectors, 206/210 Revolution X Roller Cam, Comp Roller lifters, Champion Iron Heads, Champion Ported Intake, T&D 1.65 Roller Rockers, 70 mm Hemco Upper Intake, 70 mm Acufab TB, PTC 10" TC 2800 Stall w/LU, Razor's Kit, ESP FMIC, B & M Shift kit, 3" GN1 DP w/46mm external wastegate, 2 3/4" Dual Magna flow exhaust, ATR Headers, 3.5" Kirbans Aluminium Driveshaft, Eibach Pro Kit Springs, Bilstein Shocks, Spohn Boxed Rear Lowers, Spohn Rear Uppers, SD2 Chip, XP Plus Fuel Pump w/hotwire, Turbonetics Boost Controller, Scanmaster, Powerlogger, Hurst Line Lock, MT ET Streets 255/50-16

Lets see how many other people have been crossed by Tom.

I am going to guess when it comes to taking your money he is quick to jump, but when it comes to returning money or products...well that's another story.

Adrian

Do a quick s3arch.. u will see. Next time I'm buying ta aluminum heads. Screw champion