You can type here any text you want

Bradenton - parts for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jsta6

John 15:17
I will be bringing about 5 1LE front sway bars with me. $55 each. I can get some jounce bars if anyone is interested.

I will try to get my friend Erik to make some replica CSII speaker pods.

Anyone else bringing stuff? Matt?

ECMs, COILPAK/IGNMODULES, VAC BRAKES etc

Anybody interested in any of the parts I sell, let me know and I'll bring them for you.......Sunday, March 2.

I am sure with the amount of people there that you will probably be able to sell at least a couple.

I may even buy a coil pack / ign mod just to keep as spare...:cool:

I'll probably be selling a bunch of stuff as well..look at my other post..

See ya guys there..

Anyone need some M/T slicks 26x10 mounted on some steel 15 x 8 chrome wheels..not pretty but work..plenty of dimple in the tires..180.00 for both..thats the price of just one new slick :)

Razor I Merged your thread into this thread...I dont want a parts for sale section threads starting in this forum.
If you or anyone is planning on bring parts Please post them in here.

Thanks
Jesse

..RAZOR IS SELLING A SHORT BLOCK 109 DETAILS BELOW
Shortblock FS
Putting up my spare short block for sale.

Std block,std crank,dot rods w/stock GNpistons,timing cover,oil pan,flex plate,balancer,stock cam,etc..

Can deliver to bradenton event on the 2nd.

Crank will drop in as is..super cherry..block is at 2 thou on the cylinders..boring discretion is advised

Rods are ready to go..as is..

Ohh..this is of course a 109 block,turbo crank,and turbo rods..all 87..

850.00 serious inquiries only..pictures are available through email request..Please no PM's since I dont check em

Excellent platform to build from.. also have a set of main studs,double roller BGC timing chain ?, hyd billet 212/206 roller cam,GM MAF,brand new coil pack/ignition module,more to come

I need a balancer to check some things out so that I may be able to run on Sun. But I need it on Sat. Anyone that has one and is coming, I am about 20 mins from Bradenton and can meet you. I need to pick it anywhere near Tampa or Sarasota on Sat.

Sully

Anyone have an extra set of rearseat braces(X-braces)? I will be at Bradenton on Sun. (weather permitting), please post in here or email me dcc@japan.com first though. :)

Looking forward to seeing some of you at the event.

Hey man, I have a brand spankin new Kirban rear seat brace kit. I'll sell it for what it's worth. Let me know if you want it. I'll be there tomorrow and I'm bringing......:

A-pillar trim
Burg Console and either all Gray or GN console
~8 steering wheels
Shifter parts and shifters
Emblems
Maybe some good B-pillar trim
Door Panels(blue uppers, and possibly burg uppers as well as GN, Burg, Blue, and Sage lowers)
Arm Rests
Horn Caps and trim rings
Center Caps(87T or 84/85GN)
Possibly an intake
Fuel Rails
TB
Plenums
Stock Valve Covers
Turbo Shields
Brackets
Sensors
Sunvisors(Gray, Burg, Blue, Sage, Sandstone, etc)
Black wheel well moldings(front and rear)
Grills
Headlight Bezels
Factory Deck w/EQ
GN Spoiler
Bumper fillers(GM fronts, aftermarket rears)
Taillights and bezels
Windshield trim(WO2)
Escutcheons and pull strap trim covers(84/85 and 86/87)
May toss in a fender or some wheels or somethin. Probably not though. Space considerations are forever limiting my lofty goals :(

I'll be sure to have more stuff that's not listed on here and probably at least 90% of the items above when it's all said and done. Hopin the weather holds out.
Look for me to be sitting as close to the track as possible so when no one buys anything I'll be able to sit and watch the race without having to move too much. I'll bein a white F150 with Texas A&M stickers on the back. Hope to see ya'll there and Kendall....no comments about it being "a racer's event" this time, okay bud ;) I know that and that's how it should always be :rolleyes:
I'm donating a percentage of everything I sell to the event(money will go to Jesse to help pay for whatever he needs help with as far as expenses goes), so why not help out everyone there and spread the word I'm sellin stuff or better yet, buy somethin!!!!

COPTZR, I may just have to take that kit off your hands... :) What are they worth to you? ~$55? I'll look for your truck tomorrow, my name is Patrick, if it rains out or something, just hold them, and we can work something out. ;)

Rain or Shine................I will be there.
Hell we can bench race and trade secrets if it rains also we can be good host to our vistors from the other states.

Jesse

Its all good....I just got off the phone with Cal Hartline and he said they have been T&T all day under hazey / cloudy skys, and Sunday looks good 20% rain chance , says Tampa news.

Jesse :cool:

Originally posted by COPTZR
Hope to see ya'll there and Kendall....no comments about it being "a racer's event" this time, okay bud ;) I know that and that's how it should always be :rolleyes:

:confused:

I am not sure what you're rolling your eyes about..I remember talking at Reynolds about the lack of spectators/parts buyers, and making the comment that it was mainly a racer's event..I meant that as a sympathetic comment on why you didn't sell more stuff. :cool:

The more people who show up selling/buying/spectating/whatever, the better! I will be heading down in the morning myself. Hope to see everyone there! :cool:

Hey Ya'll.

I was there all day Saturday, but I had to leave early Sunday.

I did not bring any sway bars, but I did bring a gang load of "Power 6" stickers that I had made up before I went up there. I gave a few away to my friends, but I wasn't there to sell any on Sunday. I had a box full of stuff I had wanted to sell (radios, fuel pressure gauge, grey a-pillars, clear parking lights, etc), but I had to leave early, so I just left it with my group.

Matt, Jesse, Mike, John, etc, sorry I missed you guys. Next year!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Back