You can type here any text you want

Bradenton Track Rental Feb 26th

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I'll be there WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love these event's

thanks JD ;) ;) ;)

I'm in.... I couldn't get my car finished for this weekend so Feb will work.

I can't beleive I stayed home to do the family thing and missed the heavy hitters 1/21. Just earning more track time later I guess.

I will be there Feb since I paid for it last week.

my buddy put so much protection crap in my computer that i cant pull up some things and this is one of them...anyone have a # to call to register and also is all the spots taken yet...i got to make this meet,ill get some pics and some low 11s this time..also richie or julio or jd or whoever,who can assemble this other sg1 block for me(the best way)..ive got speed pro pistons(skirted)new with ris pins and rings,block work done(supposively)with billet mains on it,block is bagged ..crank work done(no bearings and bagged),new comp cam 218/212 in box,a set of heads already assembled with valves and springs in bags(would like to have ported-out along with the intake i have,both heads and intake were ceramic coated)and a set of stock rods...i have no lifters,gaskets,push rods,roller rockers,timing chain stuff or front cover or oil pan..so if anyone has some extras,i need some things..thanks in advance...i need to assemble this extra motor so i can pull the original out and put on a stand(while it runs real strong)..o ya if you want to install it too :biggrin: that would be great....

tommy
i think i have all the parts to finish your motor.
i have a few small jobs going on right now, but in a few weeks we can get together and build you a motor.
Richie

RICHIE HIGH PSI said:
tommy
i think i have all the parts to finish your motor.
i have a few small jobs going on right now, but in a few weeks we can get together and build you a motor.
Richie
done...thanks alot richie,just let me know when i can bring it to you and go over what i need..941-915-2680...thanks again...

I am putting my motor back together this weekend.. If it all works out ok, I would love to go to this...

Razor said:
Sold Out.. :redface:

Snooze ya loose :wink:
you went this past month,no need over doing it,let your car rest a little...and give me your ticket ;) i couldnt pull up the info :( ..im trying to talk the wife into a tta,she just dont understand(WE NEED IT)...women :rolleyes:

F-1 said:
I am putting my motor back together this weekend.. If it all works out ok, I would love to go to this...

David,

There is a 50/50 chance I will or will not go. You can have dibs on my spot if I don't go.

jsta6 said:
David,

There is a 50/50 chance I will or will not go. You can have dibs on my spot if I don't go.

Thanks, Please keep me posted!!

jsta6 said:
David, I don't think I am going to go. Want my spot?

Mann... Too short of notice... Your killing me... I really wanted to go!

Thanks, but you know what its like trying to schedule something with a Wife and 3 kids.... :eek:

I have a spot. I will not be ready in time to make it. If you want it send me an email.

Back