You can type here any text you want

Brain Fart Wheel?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

8urV8

Hey guys in the process of getting some new wheels all around and going with a 15x10 in the rear.I forgot what backspacing to get 3.5" or 4"? Can I get away with the 275/60/r15 Mickey Thompson drag radials on the 15x10's?What front rims size can you get away with because the weight of the car?15x3.5 or 15x4?I forgot had it written down but lost my info. Any help will be greatful,and my setup is mid 10's.

Hey guys in the process of getting some new wheels all around and going with a 15x10 in the rear.I forgot what backspacing to get 3.5" or 4"? Can I get away with the 275/60/r15 Mickey Thompson drag radials on the 15x10's?What front rims size can you get away with because the weight of the car?15x3.5 or 15x4?I forgot had it written down but lost my info. Any help will be greatful,and my setup is mid 10's.
I just bought some 15''x10'' wheels for the rear, with a rear spacing of 4½'' with and P275-60-15 tires mounted on them. As for the front wheels, I don't think that there isn't enough difference between 3½'' and 4'' to be noticeable, but they might be a little too narrow for a decent handling on the street, but ok at the track...

Claude. :)

I just bought some 15''x10'' wheels for the rear, with a rear spacing of 4½'' with and P275-60-15 tires mounted on them. As for the front wheels, I don't think that there isn't enough difference between 3½'' and 4'' to be noticeable, but they might be a little too narrow for a decent handling on the street, but ok at the track...

Claude. :)

By chance did you have to notch the frame?Like to order the billet specialtly wheels but just debating for the rear spacing on the 15x10.

Back