You can type here any text you want

brake fluid leak

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

robbie merchant

I filled my brake fluid up it was about 3/4 empty I drove the car to town.Then i put it in the garage it set for a week then i notice a puddle of brake fluid on the floor about the size of a dime. i was told i filled the fluid up to full and the power/master pressurized and run the brake fluid out is there any way that could happen.this is the first gn i have ever hade i am still learning about these cars someone let me know what they think

Thats exactly what happened. Before u add fluid..pump brake pedal, key off, 10 times to depressurize system.

Correct, pump the acc ball down with the 10 pumps, check the fluid level on the passenger side of the bowl (should be full) and then turn on the key. When the acc ball finishes pumping up (in less than 20 seconds) the fluid on that same side should be around half full. Leave it there and you are good to go.

thanks !! this is my first gn i have all ways had chevy ll novas.i think it going be fun to go fast with a v-6 instead of a big block thanks again

Back