You can type here any text you want

Brake light comes on....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DOUNVME

IHUNTV8S
While running my GN today, I noticed after a 3lb's of boost launch, my brake light came on after I finished the run. After I let the car cool down, (it was off), the brake light came on and seemed to stay on for a little while until I lined up again and held the brake against 3-4 lbs of boost again. The car launched fine,and the brakes didn't have a problem stopping the car. I have never had a problem with this before. I never drive the car much either.

I don't know if it has the Powermaster installed or not. Any tips on how to trouble shoot? No one around here knows anything about these brake systems.

search accumulator bowl.......................that will get you started :)

Thanks,

Any way to determine if the bowl has failed or is faulty?
Where do I begin to look for one? I don't recall Poston advertising them, but I will check their website.

brakes

I just had my brakes converted again. 3rd time. The powermaster sucks for me. I drive with handcontrols & when the motor starts to wear out & heats up the fuse blows. Leaving me with no power assist. Sucks to say the least. The light starts coming on from loss of pressure. Then the peddle goes to the floor lower & lower. Accumulator goes, the motor wears out, & your playing flintstones. I love the way the car feels with vac brakes besides its cheap,available, & I can boost brake it too. I added an extra reservoir to it as well. Did a tire warming session last night & it works gooood.

Back