You can type here any text you want

Brakes Grabbing and pulling...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Adam Connell

Monster Truckin since 87'
Ok, Well I had my brakes done VERY recently. I got new rotors and ceramic pads on the front and 4 new long pads on the rear... The rear seems to be just fine but the front is miserable...

The front left brake Grabs BADLY. It will lock up almost no problem. Also I cannot gently apply the brakes, it seems like they just grab. Also the car pulls to the left fairly hard when braking and about 5mph from a stop they squeal(more of a groan sound).

I have put 200 miles on them and taken them back once. The car had electical issues, so the shop did not drive the car, but they said they went back over the brakes and did not find anything. I think I am going to go drive the car until it starts acting up tuesday and then take the owner of the shop for a ride.

What do ya'll think could be causing this grabbing. If it might be something I can check and fix myself then I would rather do that...

GBodyParts.com I believe has those lines in stock.

Other than what has been stated, you also have air in your system. Classic symptom -> squealing brakes. The shop you had do the job either didn't bleed your brakes correctly or didn't bleed them at all.

Back