You can type here any text you want

Braking problems with PM system

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

louie3888

Guys,

Just recently replaced all my flexiable brake lines, calipers, rotors, pads, resevoir seals and new fluid.

Bleed the system all four corners, and what is happening is I will take the car out and first it seems to stop fine for a little, but as I get on it more and warm the rotors up the brake pedal starts to feel hard and makes it tuff to stop.

If I let the car sit and try again the same thing occurs. After 10 pump ignition off, then when I turn the ignition on the mortor will run for like 12-14 seconds and then stop and not come on anymore, unless off and re-pump again. Can my master unit seals be going, and the I know the accumalator is like 12 yrs old but very little driving since the car is a sleeper most of the time.

Any ideas on what the problem may be, or should I try another set of pads with better stopping power, just seemed that decent semi pads would loose stopping power after 5 min of driving!

Thanks

Back