You can type here any text you want

Brand new Porsche Carerra-not enough

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

kjhansen

Brand new (still had paper license plates) black Porsche Carerra--had a "whale tale" wing that came out, but no turbo (I noticed as I pulled on him after rounding a corner from a light). Then he came up behind me at the next light (hard). I accelerated back into a two lane and he tried to pass. Too bad. I pulled away from him easily. Ah well, his big buck sports car (around $75K) couldn't take my rather tattered 1987 Regal.... Such, at times, is life. Nice car, but only 300hp (at the flywheel) and 0-60 around 4.9.

Keith

Cheetah Stage III turbo, 14" K&N, Terry Houston Downpipe, RJC Power plate, 009 injectors, JC chip, Walbro fuel pump, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, custom single-shot exhaust with electronically controlled cut-out, Ford Powerstroke Diesel front-mount intercooler, Nitto Drag Radials, boxed lower control arms, homemade alcohol injection system, transbrake, pinion snubber, air bags in the rear coil springs, line lock, etc.

Good kill. When I first got my GN I raced a 97-99 911 (non turbo) and spanked him pretty hard as well. Not much bang for the buck unless you opt for the awd turbo.

I posted this kill in the Colorado Street Racing web site and got a lot of "no way," "never happen," "he must not of been racing" replies. Ignorance is (not) bliss.... Of course I originally said "beat him in my ratty old '87 Buick Regal." Only one guy caught on and said "is that a ratty old '87 TURBO Regal?" heh heh.
Keith

they also can be whooped on the highway too, same type car tried me on the highway in my SS & i was expecting him to hand me my azz on a silver platter but i steady pulled away from him, i was doing 145 mph & he wouldn't give up until we were coming up on traffic. its fun whooping expensive cars. :D

Back