Buick, Grand National, 1984 - STOLEN - Knoxville, TN

84gntn

Hey guys,
Father in laws 84 was boosted out of the driveway last night in Knoxville. We've got fliers made up, police report, Facebook, Craigslist, etc posted but do you have any tips to help with recovery? Its his pride and joy, the first one in Knoxville and he bought it new. Needless to say he's devastated.

Thanks for any help

That sucks post some pics and such.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Hey guys,
Father in laws 84 was boosted out of the driveway last night in Knoxville. We've got fliers made up, police report, Facebook, Craigslist, etc posted but do you have any tips to help with recovery? Its his pride and joy, the first one in Knoxville and he bought it new. Needless to say he's devastated.

Thanks for any help

Anything unique about it that would help ID it?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

i live by huntsville alabama and i will keep a look out for it and hit c/l. whats the vin number off the title and what was the mileage on the cluster and pics needed of the car you need to get this info on here asap

i live by huntsville alabama and i will keep a look out for it and hit c/l. whats the vin number off the title and what was the mileage on the cluster and pics needed of the car you need to get this info on here asap
Ok, here's some more info. Passenger window is broken. Vin: 1g4ak4791eh486168. Anyone with information, please call Detective Jim Pritchard at 865-215-3579. We're sure hoping someone out there helps out. Thanks.
Gary

Ok, here's some more info. Passenger window is broken. Vin: 1g4ak4791eh486168. Anyone with information, please call Detective Jim Pritchard at 865-215-3579. We're sure hoping someone out there helps out. Thanks.
Gary
Here's some more: The car has 96,000 miles on the clock. It has a new headliner, can probably still smell the glue. The front bumper fillers are missing, with new ones in the trunk. There is a sticker on the front windshield near the rearview mirror that says Scott Bloomquist. Hope that helps.
Gary

that does help now everyone knows what to look for and future parts that come up for sale that can be traced back to your car. NOW THE HUNT IS ON!!

I'm in Cleveland, tn. Just about 90 miles south of you! And I'll keep a look out for it! I hope you get it back!

Hey guys,

Thanks for any help

i feel his pain oh man i hope he recovers it especially it's a one owner car