You can type here any text you want

Buick (s/c) OBDII ECM for turbo 3.8

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

steveX

Banned
I`m have all sort of problem with the Me-R (85lbs) ecm for my turbo regal. I am sick of this Me-r. yesterday I try to start the car with no luck. So since I can`t afford the XFI or aftermarket DFI fuel management. I will like to order a 4l60E transmission from the 1999 chevy camaro (build-up)and replace TR 200r4. The 4L60E will work with the OBDII once wiring is correct. The new ecm will be the OBDII 3800 s/c (l67) with wiring/pin-out from the supercharge application.
the OBDII ecm should perform just like a hi-end ECM. A few codes will need deleted (non-important)
I will now try to wire the 3.8 turbo motor with OBDII ecm fuel management. Using turnercat program to make any changes to the OBDII ecm. I have done this before with the 89 buick lesabret t-type . I now have a 2000 yrs model OBDII ecm controling the a 3800 turbocharge 6 speed. car runs sweet.

My question is? does the 4l60e have the same bell housing to bolt up to the TR 3.8 motor? I know this question should be post in the trans section, but i will continue this post will pictures and DYI.

thank you

Back