Buick Showdown Flyer!!!

Sweet! I think it oughta have the Comfort Inn at I-0 near Seguin listed though too. We need to get some of these passed out at the track asap!

TurboTR

BTW the track owner needs to see this flyer so I sent him email with the pic URL.

TurboTR

Comfort Inn

Originally posted by TurboTR
Sweet! I think it oughta have the Comfort Inn at I-0 near Seguin listed though too. We need to get some of these passed out at the track asap!

TurboTR

I saw Comfort Inn on the sheet, but I just now realized its Universal City and not Seguin! Not sure if this a misprint?

Todd, where is Universal located? Just curious. I have made my rez at the Alamo, I heard someone say at the club meeting on Saturday that Alamo was completely booked? :eek: Better get there early!

Originally posted by TurboTR
BTW the track owner needs to see this flyer so I sent him email with the pic URL.

TurboTR

Let's us know if you get a reply!:)

Universal City...

Universal City is right... its on the north-east side of San Antonio, it wouldn't be a bad drive at all to the track, alot better than the drive from the Alamo.. :)

Actually the Alamo is about the best drive there is. Piece of cake access. Pull out of their lot right onto I-10 W basically, steam 10 miles W to the track. The Comfort I was recommending is near the Alamo Country Inn, not Universal City.

I'll ask TZ if he checked out the flyer either Wed or Fri. I've been bugging him to get us listed in his schedule, but he says he needs to see the flyer 1st.

TurboTR

Universal City is about a 15-20 min drive to the track. It looks like I'll be in town, so I can make it. It'll be a looong drive for me--about 1 minute--ha! If my car breaks down, I can walk home.

Outlier

I'm coming from 425 miles to the NW. I'm not driving around SA, then further east past the track the night before. So all these posted options... ain't! I'll wing it and stop somewhere short of SA.

Art

Well seeing as how I'm from SA basically I can probably help you out :) If you want there are several decent hotels as you come into SA from the NW on I-10, near the intersection of Loop 1604. Motel 6, Super 8, etc. This is the Six Flags Fiesta TX theme park area. If you stay there you'll prolly wanna just jump onto Loop 1604 and take it all the way around the NE and E sides of SA to I-10 E bound, then on to the track. Probably about a 40 mile trip from the hotels there. Or you could take I-10 through town, then on to the track. Probably close to the same distance IMO. 1604 should be the more relaxing drive by far and is the best route from there IMO.

TurboTR