You can type here any text you want

burned 1992 civic lx

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

'92safari6

i drive a 1992 gmc safari. my friend thought that his little civic could beat my safari equiped with a powerful grand national engine. I beat him by like 50 car lengths. my van is the biggest sleeper. runs 12.8 with a te64 turbo, hooker exhaust, powerplate, alcohol injection, terry houston down pipe, headers, cam, and ford powerstroke intercooler.

DAAAAAAAAAAAANG!!! NICE KILL!!! THOSE CIVICS GIVE ME TROUBLE SOMETIMES BUT I CAN USUALLY GET THEM ONES WITH THE STOCK ENGINES IN THEM. THOSE SWAPPED HATCHES ARE TROUBLE THOUGH. HOW MANY LBS OF BOOST DO YOU RUN?

Did you do the engine swap?

Do you have any pics of it?

What trouble did you have fitting the motor in there?

Well, I'm not trying to call BS here, but I would love to see this van with the turbo motor in it.

yes equalizer, i WAS kiddiing. civics only give me trouble when im in reverse with the enigne off:D :D :D

These stupid posts like this are getting on my nerves. I normally leave this stuff alone but come on, lets show a little intelligence.
I come in here once in a while praying Raven has left a story and I get this

Sorry I had to get that off my chest.

Good kill Safari:rolleyes:

Originally posted by blackbuick87
lets show a little intelligence.
I come in here once in a while praying Raven has left a story and I get this

Yes, Raven is the man !!!! His writting should be turned into a HBO miniseries.

Originally posted by '92safari6
i drive a 1992 gmc safari. my friend thought that his little civic could beat my safari equiped with a powerful grand national engine. I beat him by like 50 car lengths. my van is the biggest sleeper. runs 12.8 with a te64 turbo, hooker exhaust, powerplate, alcohol injection, terry houston down pipe, headers, cam, and ford powerstroke intercooler.
Where's the message board's deletion cops when you need'em?

Back