You can type here any text you want

Burt's Electronics in Kingston, New York, NY - Fantastic!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

nboeck

Just wanted to mention my GN story, went to bestbuy, they spent 8 1/2 hours and I ended up with a non-working radio, three dead gauges, and found out later the fuse they ran from the battery was resting on an engine pipe and had almost melted through, could have caused electrical short/fire....Anyway, took it to Burt's Electronics to get a Nakamichi deck and check out what high end audio was like for the car...ended up being sold on A/D/S for the front speakers, amp, and sub, and Orions for the rear speakers..They charge retail for everything but installation was included and believe me I got a steal! Not only was the work top quality, he has 30 years of experience in Audio and is very passionate about what he does. The installation by the way took 2 guys a full day and another guy a half day because the car was wired completely wrong. I'll get some photos up of what they did in the trunk, it's a work of art and the sound is phenomenal! Better than my home audio setup and that's saying a lot.

Near Poughkeepsie, about 2 hours out of NYC, worth the drive believe me, especially if you are looking for high end.

Originally posted by arista5
where in NYC?

i will be doing a show there in a few weeks let me know if your interested, wouldnt mind seeing another TR at the show

I will be going back up there in a few weeks to get a CrimeStopper alarm system put in the car from them, when is the show? What show?

Back