You can type here any text you want

Cal Hartline Busts off an 8 in TSL trim!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Otto J

Just got off the phone with Cal,He went an 9.01 off the trailer,Went faster every pass witha best of 8.81@156.44!!!!
This was done with a T04 flanged GT4276R Turbo

His car was in full TSL Trim weight and rules!!

Congrats Cal,Glad you got an 8Sec pass this year with a 76.

Thanks Otto. Going to work on the 60's and reaction times over the winter. Still not sure which class to run at BG next year

Congrats Cal! I bet you could be pretty darn competitive in TSO with the TSL combination :cool: :eek:

HighPSI said:
Thanks Otto. Going to work on the 60's and reaction times over the winter. Still not sure which class to run at BG next year

If you don't run TSO....does that mean OTTO becomes RRA? :D

Joe

Dont think i want that job Joe :D
If i do you will all be at an exhaust shop getting tailpipes :D

KLHAMMETT said:
Dont think i want that job Joe :D
If i do you will all be at an exhaust shop getting tailpipes :D

My pipes were legal....not only that...They Stayed ON :cool:

Joe

LOL! Either one of you guys are welcome to the position. The RRA is pretty much guaranteed to make some enemies during peer tech. If I do run TSL, it should eliminate the "conflict of interest" comments I heard earlier :rolleyes:

HighPSI said:
LOL! Either one of you guys are welcome to the position. The RRA is pretty much guaranteed to make some enemies during peer tech. If I do run TSL, it should eliminate the "conflict of interest" comments I heard earlier :rolleyes:
If you run TSL there is no conflict,But you know somehow you will be blamed for rules that lean toward your customer and friends cars

JC Turbo said:
Sorry for the stupid question but, what is TSL and is it a new class?

Not a stupid question. TSL is a new class that is "supposed" to fall in between TSO & TSE. It is essentially TSE with a 4 bolt turbo and a BGC/Champion intake.

kshef said:
cal, is this the turbo you ran at reynolds?

Yes, it is. I just sold it to Gary Harmon and it's twin is going to Willard Brown. Can't seem to keep them on the shelf!

HighPSI said:
Not a stupid question. TSL is a new class that is "supposed" to fall in between TSO & TSE. It is essentially TSE with a 4 bolt turbo and a BGC/Champion intake.

You forgot NO DISTRIBUTORS in TSE. LOL!!!

But you can in TSM. Hmmmmmmmmmm...................

I vote for Otto, RRA of TSO for next year, sorry Cal. :p

Back