You can type here any text you want

Can anyone get 4x10 speaker grill/covers only?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNICETRY

Cat&wife post starter
I need just the grills or covers. I can't seem to find then anywhere. Thanks.

I'm gonna try to locate some for you today....if I have no luck, you may want to look into making your own. Not difficult, and working in an audio shop, I've had to do it a few times myself. Do a quick search on google, you'll find out what you need

Basically, I had to replace my rear seat cushion, which led to me taking the top portion out also. Which then led to me taking the cardboard package tray out and 3rd brake light. Which then led to me to try to clean the thin carpet on the cardboard package tray, which then led me to remove the disgusting dirty carpet on the package tray. I then re-glued the foam padding that was falling off of the rear of the package tray and figured that it would look a lot nicer with black carpet instead of the old nasty grey one. I then figured that I would cut the slitted/slotted cardboard portion where the speaker openings were to allow better sound into the cabin. So I need 4X10 speaker grills to put over the open holes of the new package tray.

Victory Trans-Can you get different types of covers? And do you have any pics? I know that the vast majority of people who buy speakers do not use the provided covers? Thanks.

What exactly do you mean by different types?? And no I don't have any pics. I've worked in car audio for several years and have some connections around town. I figured I'd give a few calls and see if anyone has anything. Its kinda hard though, don't wanna put out any money to get them unless I know for sure that you want them

Do they have to be generic, or can they have a name on them , like oh I don't know, maybe Jensen? I may have a pair of covers.

Victory Trans- I send you a reply also. Thank You.

Wagon-
I really would want a simple pair of covers. If it has a name on it I would not really care. If it has some crazy designs on them like these:
BOSS PAIR 4X10" 3WAY 400W TRI-AXIAL CAR AUDIO SPEAKERS - eBay (item 280246982246 end time Jul-23-08 13:52:32 PDT)
I would pass.

Something like these would be great also:
NEW 2) Legacy LS4108S 4x10" 300 Watt Three-Way Speakers - eBay (item 350080120325 end time Jul-23-08 10:50:03 PDT)

Please let me know.

Back